D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

D5 Business Line, Not Working Correct On iPad

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support D5 Business Line, Not Working Correct On iPad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Turner
    Participant

Hi All…

I have just created a wordpress website using the D5 Business Line Free theme, the website works great with IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox and Google Chrome, but the background header and footer will not display at the full width when viewed on the ipad. It starts from the left and stops 3/4 of the way across. This is the very first wordpress theme i have ever used which has not displayed correctly on the ipad.

The website is http://www.pedalpowermedic.co.uk

An suggestions or am i doing something stupid?

Thanks guys… 🙂

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Hello,

We apologize, you can add a css line in the css file for the body or can Put the following code in the Custom Code within Head Area of Theme Options

Code:
    <style>body {min-width: 1090px;}</style>

Or please wait until we will release next theme version.

Thanks

Stephen Turner
    Participant

Hi, thanks very much for your reply, however, i know how to go into the editor and amend code, but only if told where. When you say in the Custom Code within Head Area of Theme Options, i am unsure where you mean. Can you tell me what would be the line off css and where to put it?

thank you for your help in advance… 😀

Stephen Turner
    Participant

sorted in by adding min-width: 1090px to the css file under the body, THANKS GUYS!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.