D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

D5 Business Line problems on iPhone

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions D5 Business Line problems on iPhone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gary Russell
    Participant

HI, my web is http://www.your-pass.co.uk it works fine on my mac and pc however the recent update has caused problems to the main banner image on the front page it squashes the image to the left third. It never used to do this. iphone and ipad look wrong, some android phones look fine others look terrible, what has happened please? Want to upgrade but not until this is fixed, many thanks

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from yourpassdriving on February 8, 2013, 20:56
    HI, my web is http://www.your-pass.co.uk it works fine on my mac and pc however the recent update has caused problems to the main banner image on the front page it squashes the image to the left third. It never used to do this. iphone and ipad look wrong, some android phones look fine others look terrible, what has happened please? Want to upgrade but not until this is fixed, many thanks

The Pro and Extend Version are using different javascripts. So if you want to upgrade that will not show this problem. If you want to continue with Free Version you are requested until the next version released.

Steve Russell
    Participant

I’m using the Free version. Basically testing to see how much I like it. WordPress informed me that an upgrade was available,,, with no comments. I upgraded and now the images are distorted as mentioned above using Iphone or Ipad. It would have been nice to have been informed that the upgrade version had javascript problems that will not be fixed until,,,,, who knows. I understand you get what you pay for, however, even with a free version the javascrip issue should have been fixed or notify the user that there will be an error. This is poor support and I will probably move on to another test theme.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from srussell55 on February 27, 2013, 22:46
    I’m using the Free version. Basically testing to see how much I like it. WordPress informed me that an upgrade was available,,, with no comments. I upgraded and now the images are distorted as mentioned above using Iphone or Ipad. It would have been nice to have been informed that the upgrade version had javascript problems that will not be fixed until,,,,, who knows. I understand you get what you pay for, however, even with a free version the javascrip issue should have been fixed or notify the user that there will be an error. This is poor support and I will probably move on to another test theme.

It is not possible to check themes with all type of devices. Apple Devices may have problems for JavaScripts and Flash. We update according to the users feedback. D5 Creation is popular for their users because we care our users and most of the cases we respond within one hour. Is it right to tag poor support without seeking any support? How will we get inspiration for free theme developed? Anyway, you may shift to another Theme, it is your independence.

What is your website url? We may help you once we visit your website and investigate the problem.

Madlen Kaniuth
    Participant

hello,

I have exactly the same problem… and I read in other forums, that there are even more people with this problem.
    So it would be great if you you could solve it….
    I would buy the extended version, but how can I do that? only though a membership? I would only like to have the theme, but not a memebership… is that also possible?
    Kind regards, Madlen

sylwia benet
    Participant

hello,
    It seems like problem haven’t been resolved since march (it’s mid August). I’m not sure if I should buy that theme if it doesn’t work properly. My website is http://londonsgas.co.uk
    Any suggestions what’s wrong?
    kind regards
    Sylwia

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from sylwiajola on August 19, 2013, 06:17
    hello,
    It seems like problem haven’t been resolved since march (it’s mid August). I’m not sure if I should buy that theme if it doesn’t work properly. My website is http://londonsgas.co.uk
    Any suggestions what’s wrong?
    kind regards
    Sylwia

Please consider that this is a Community Forum and other users may or may not answer any question. D5 Creation can only guarantee for the answers for the STARTER, ADVANCED and DEVELOPER Members officially though we answer lots of questions from the Free Members.

All of our Themes were tested several times and those have no issues. It is true that you will not find all of your desired features in a Theme. We don’t consider that a problem. In that case you can request for a new feature or can take our Custom Service Opportunity.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.