D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

D5 Design Not Displaying Properly on iPad

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support D5 Design Not Displaying Properly on iPad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patrick
    Participant

Hi all,

I love the D5 Design theme but it doesn’t display properly on the iPad. The header – the header image and the search bar don’t display at all on the iPad, the 3 posts are displayed with only one post per line (as opposed to the three posts per line on the computer), and the footer widgets are also only displayed one per line (instead of four across on the computer).

All the other D5 themes display the same on the computer as the iPad except Design so I’m hoping that there is just a code not working somewhere.

Please help

Thank you so much in advance

Patrick
    Participant

I figured it out I just deleted the @media rules. works perfectly now

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

That is it. We don’t understand why people like the Responsive Layout. Now a days most of the devices support high resolution. Others who don’t like responsive layout may follow this forum topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.