D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

D5 Socialia Extended

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support D5 Socialia Extended

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert Burnie
    Participant

I have just purchased the extended package and it looks fabulous. However, I have reduced the slider to one pic for now and the frame has become incredibly distorted. I’m still early days into this but I tried to restore the defaulted images but the frame hasn’t gone back.

Is this a responsive problem?

Any help as I’m a member would be greatly appreciated.

Here’s what I’m looking at
    http://evolibri.com/wp/

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We found that the Slide Image of your site is stable now. Do you still need any assistance?

Robert Burnie
    Participant

Yes I’d like it to go back to the dimensions it was first in. How do I do that?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We don’t know where did you edit. If you edit in an theme file, you should overwrite all theme files. Overwriting all theme files will not remove any of your posts, pages, menus, contents etc.

Robert Burnie
    Participant

I updated manually

I overwrote every file. It didn’t remove anything and the first time I opened it, it opened in the right dimension but then just moved when I put a new photo in under the dimensions recommended. I’d like to reset them to the original as they look better than the fat overweight one.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We recommend not to edit the Theme Files. You can do any styling without editing the Theme Files. This Tutorial may help you figuring the styling.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.