D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

D5 Socialia free version: How can I change the interval for the sliding images?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions D5 Socialia free version: How can I change the interval for the sliding images?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marco Struck
    Participant

Hello to all,

I am using this theme for round about 2,5 years now and did not do frequent updates. Now I updated recently to the latest version and I cannot any longer find the “slide-image.php” file where it was possible to change the interval for the sliding images. The default setting in the latest is much to fast so it is impossible to read the text on the green banner that is appearing on each slide.
    Even I cannot find .js file to change the setting. Can anyone support?

Regards, Marco

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Unfortunately the new version doesn’t have the slide-image.php file. New Slide Script has been introduced in this version.

Marco Struck
    Participant

Hello D5 Creation Team, and is it possible to change the interval setting in the new slide script? Can you please support?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

This is the Extend Version Feature. Unfortunately the Free Version has no such Feature.

Socialia Options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.