D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Design Extend Theme Slider size problem

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Design Extend Theme Slider size problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Monica Raymond
    Participant

Not extremely techy..

I used the Design theme for about 6 months before upgrading to the Extend today. One of the main reasons I did it was to have the slider on the homepage. I resized all the pictures to 950 x 300 like the theme suggests, but the pictures are either cut off because they’re too big, or take up a small space of the whole space given. I need my pictures (which are good quality) to fit into the entire slider box.

please help!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Monicaraymond on July 7, 2013, 10:19
    Not extremely techy..

I used the Design theme for about 6 months before upgrading to the Extend today. One of the main reasons I did it was to have the slider on the homepage. I resized all the pictures to 950 x 300 like the theme suggests, but the pictures are either cut off because they’re too big, or take up a small space of the whole space given. I need my pictures (which are good quality) to fit into the entire slider box.

please help!

Please provide your Web Site URL.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.