D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Disable Comments

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Disable Comments

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andre Bøhm
    Participant

I use Small Business Pro and want to remove the opportunity for comments on all my sites. Who do I do that?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from pannelars on January 6, 2013, 23:32
    I use Small Business Pro and want to remove the opportunity for comments on all my sites. Who do I do that?

You can input the following code in the Custom Code within Head Area box of your Theme Option.

Code:
    <style>#commentsbox { display: none; }</style>
    Andre Bøhm
    Participant

Thanks for that!

Michael Caruso
    Participant

Just typed that code in and as soon as I hit update file my whole wordpress backend went blank. Now when i try to login as an admin the screen comes up as white. What do I do?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from mcaruso on February 19, 2014, 06:13
    Just typed that code in and as soon as I hit update file my whole wordpress backend went blank. Now when i try to login as an admin the screen comes up as white. What do I do?

Unfortunately the Free Version has no such options.

Michael Caruso
    Participant

fixed it through filezilla. So you are saying there is no way I can delete the comments on my site?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from mcaruso on February 20, 2014, 01:21
    fixed it through filezilla. So you are saying there is no way I can delete the comments on my site?

Everything is possible after Customization. WordPress Core Posts and Pages can be disabled the comments from WP-Admin page easily. We said on Theme Options only for pasting custom code, not for comments disabling.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.