D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Disable Slider and second row of feature boxes in Simplify Extend

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Disable Slider and second row of feature boxes in Simplify Extend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Peter Cameron-Inglis
    Participant

Hi there,

We upgraded from simplify to simplify extend so we could have more control over the appearance of the website, but we would still like just a static image on the front page with no animations. Can this be disabled?

Edit: I would also like to disable the second row of feature boxes. They are all blank but still there?

Thank you

Peter Cameron-Inglis
    Participant

Update: By adding the image code into the “Banner Video or another Thing”, I managed to disable the slider. However now the width is too wide and there is a grey background around it.

See the following link:
    http://swp.greaterthantechnology.com/

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from MastermindStudios on March 9, 2013, 05:23
    Update: By adding the image code into the “Banner Video or another Thing”, I managed to disable the slider. However now the width is too wide and there is a grey background around it.

See the following link:
    http://swp.greaterthantechnology.com/

Please go to your front-page.php file. Point to Line 17:

Code:
    echo ‘<div style=”width: 1050px; padding: 15px 0; margin: 20px auto; background:#555555; overflow: hidden;”><div style=”display:table; margin: 0 auto;”> ‘;

and replace this line with the following:

Code:
    echo ‘<div style=”margin: 20px auto; overflow: hidden; width: 930px;”><div style=”display:table; margin: 0 auto;”> ‘;
    Peter Cameron-Inglis
    Participant

Thank you 🙂

Kristine Dow
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from MastermindStudios on March 9, 2013, 05:01

Edit: I would also like to disable the second row of feature boxes. They are all blank but still there?

Thank you

I see that you successfully disabled the second row of feature boxes. Would you mind sharing how you accomplished that?
    Thank you.

~Kristine

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from UbUdesigner on March 12, 2013, 20:11

Quote:
    Quote from MastermindStudios on March 9, 2013, 05:01

Thank you

I see that you successfully disabled the second row of feature boxes. Would you mind sharing how you accomplished that?
    Thank you.

~Kristine

The Latest Version of Simplify Extend has Options to disable any/both featured boxes. You should Download and Update to the Latest Version.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.