D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Discussion theme slider images look scrunched in MS Explorer 8.0

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Discussion theme slider images look scrunched in MS Explorer 8.0

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lori Soard
    Participant

Hello, I am trying out the free version of theme and I love it so far. However, I do have one problem. In Firefox the slider featured images look perfect based on how I resized them. However, when I go to MS Internet Explorer 8.0 they are scrunched all to the left side and you can see the two logo boxes that say featured image here. Any idea of how to fix this? I would really appreciate some ideas.

I did resize the images but not sure if I used the best size for the boxes. Also I did some other conversions where I made the box graphic longer (not wider) and adjusted the image sizes in the stylesheet. It was very basic changes to accommodate a longer picture. Thank you for any ideas on how to fix.

Lori

April Russo
    Participant

I can confirm this. I am having the same issue. Additionally, instead of showing just 3 images, it is showing 11, which incidentally is the same number of posts that I have on my site.

Screenshot:

Screenshot%20-%208_2_2013%20%2C%206_38_58%20PM.png

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from app103 on August 3, 2013, 04:49
    I can confirm this. I am having the same issue. Additionally, instead of showing just 3 images, it is showing 11, which incidentally is the same number of posts that I have on my site.

Screenshot:

Screenshot%20-%208_2_2013%20%2C%206_38_58%20PM.png

We have fixed this for Pro Version before and the fix of Free Version will be uploaded to WordPress soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.