D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Downloading themes

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Downloading themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brian Nobbe
    Participant

Hello! We have a starter membership, and I still think we have a few downloads. We tried to download the Design template, but when we hit the button, we were directed back to our profile page. Is there something we are missing? Thanks!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from [email protected] on November 25, 2012, 04:05
    Hello! We have a starter membership, and I still think we have a few downloads. We tried to download the Design template, but when we hit the button, we were directed back to our profile page. Is there something we are missing? Thanks!

We are apologizing. If you read the Membership Page and Theme Page carefully you will find that Design is one of the Extend Themes which can be downloaded by the DEVELOPER Members only. You can still use the Free Version downloading from WordPress. This Theme will be synced to WordPress Repository soon.

Steve Valencia
    Participant

Hello. I have just purchase your highest level of membership. Here is the question! Exactly where do I download the theme (assuming it now has some unlock and added benefits) to the current d5 Business line theme.) I have been on your sites page for about ten minutes looking for a link to upgrade. Can you please use tiny steps? Kind regards,

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from [email protected] on June 29, 2013, 03:30
    Hello. I have just purchase your highest level of membership. Here is the question! Exactly where do I download the theme (assuming it now has some unlock and added benefits) to the current d5 Business line theme.) I have been on your sites page for about ten minutes looking for a link to upgrade. Can you please use tiny steps? Kind regards,

We have just replied to your E-Mail. Please check your E-Mail.

John Campen
    Participant

I have also just purchased the Extend Advanced package, but nothing downloads and it only takes me to my profile page when I click download. I must say this is extremely annoying.
    Please let me know what to do here.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from jcampen on July 26, 2013, 21:10
    I have also just purchased the Extend Advanced package, but nothing downloads and it only takes me to my profile page when I click download. I must say this is extremely annoying.
    Please let me know what to do here.

Only the Members can download and Use our Themes as per their entitlements. Please find the Membership Options.

STARTER and ADVANCED Members can download and use the Free and Pro/Premium Themes and DEVELOPER Members can download and use the Free, Pro/Premium and Extend Themes. You are requested to visit our Theme Gallery.

You can become a Member and can cancel the Membership Any Time but you can continue using our Themes. You will not be able to download any Themes after the Membership Period Expires.

BTW, Extend Versions of Themes are not applicable for the STARTER and ADVANCED Members.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.