D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

FATAL ERROR: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions FATAL ERROR: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jude anurugwo
    Participant

I just installed the extended version of Newspress and i keep getting (Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/hotnaija/public_html/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 3368). I have increase the max memory limit to 512 in the wp-config.php and php.ini but the homepage still refused to load properly.I switch back to old theme, the website becomes normal but when i switch to newspress, i get this same problem.please what is wrong?is it a theme related problem? my website is http://www.hotnaijanews.com

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) ? That means your Memory Limit is 256MB. This maximum value is set by your host in master settings. So you will not get more than that even if you set 1000MB ! This is not a Theme Issue. This is a Hosting Resource Issue.

The most resource hungry part of NewsPress Font Page is Gallery Block. If you have a low resource Hosting, please Turn the Gallery Block OFF from WP-Admin > Appearance > NewsPress Options > Gallty

We believe that your Home Page will run normally. Or you may request your host to increase the limit to 512MB from Master Setting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.