D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Featured Boxes ( Green eye extend)

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Featured Boxes ( Green eye extend)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nur
    Participant

I just need my latest post in featured boxes of green eye extend theme to be displayed first row of the featured boxes page. Thank you.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, You can’t show the posts in the Featured Boxes area. But, you can show the posts in the Front Page like Blog Style configuring from General Options

If you want to show the posts in Featured Boxes area you need to customize the Theme.

Daniel Hemsworth
    Participant

From General Options it’s displaying HOME page in the front and not the BLOG page. How can I change this?

Daniel Hemsworth
    Participant

I changed to static page and now it works, however, I had a “News” page that was displaying the blog posts and now it does not display blog posts.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can set the Home Page and a Blog Page from WP-Admin > Settings > Reading

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.