D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Fixed width for posts

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Fixed width for posts

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Karsten Zilling
    Participant

Hi,

how can I set a fixed width for pages or posts on Travel Extend? I hope, you can help me.

Best regards Karsten

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can Turn Off/Uncheck the Responsive Layout Option from WP-Admin > Appearance > Travel Options > General Options

Karsten Zilling
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for your quick response. Unfortunately it doesn’t work, if you change the window width of the browser, the width of the post also changes.

Best regards Karsten (example: https://www.kazis-seite.de/?p=57

Karsten Zilling
    Participant

Hello again,

I don’t know if my message has been saved because I can’t see it.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately that doesn’t work. If the browser window width is changed, the width of the post is also changed.

best regards Karsten

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can use the following in the WP-Admin > Appearance > Travel Options > General Options > Custom Code within Head Area Box. You can do such these styling following This Tutorial.

Karsten Zilling
    Participant

Thank you for your quick response.
    Unfortunately that doesn’t work. When the width of the browser window is changed, the width of the post also changes. (example)
    Is there maybe a possibility via custom CSS?

Best regards Karsten

Karsten Zilling
    Participant

Thank you for your quick response.
    Unfortunately that doesn’t work. When the width of the browser window is changed, the width of the post also changes. example: (https://www.kazis-seite.de/?p=57)
    Is there maybe a possibility via custom CSS?

Best regards Karsten

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can use the following in the WP-Admin > Appearance > Travel Options > General Options > Custom Code within Head Area Box. You can do such these styling following This Tutorial.

Karsten Zilling
    Participant

Thanks, works perfectly

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.