D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Front Page Banner Hyperlink

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Front Page Banner Hyperlink

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Marcos Villalba
    Participant

Hi, How can I assign a link to the front page banner image so when I click on it, it takes me to one of my posts? I’m using theme D5 Business

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from provimar87 on October 24, 2012, 21:40
    Hi, How can I assign a link to the front page banner image so when I click on it, it takes me to one of my posts? I’m using theme D5 Business

We don’t know which theme you are using and you can implement custom coding for this. If you want Theme Options for doing this easily you can use Pro Version of that Theme.

patrick mauchant
    Participant

Hi I am also trying to ad banner link in my back office to location given for banners for D5 SMARTIA image but after saving the code the banners are not working properly why is this , what do i need to do to make sure the banners show properly ,what is the way to make sure of this point by point, please indicate thanks

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from pmauchant on February 12, 2013, 09:24
    Hi I am also trying to ad banner link in my back office to location given for banners for D5 SMARTIA image but after saving the code the banners are not working properly why is this , what do i need to do to make sure the banners show properly ,what is the way to make sure of this point by point, please indicate thanks

Please wait until next version releases.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

All are requested to download and install the updated version from Smartia Page of D5 Creation Site.

patrick mauchant
    Participant

and when will that be as i need to set this theme up now??

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from pmauchant on February 12, 2013, 13:37
    and when will that be as i need to set this theme up now??

Download and install the theme from D5 Creation Site and use that.

patrick mauchant
    Participant

yes but i have already downloaded the current one ,from word press so i do not unfderstand your point , i have the the most recent one i just want the banner tabs to work which they do not at the moment whe n you put the code in why?????

Please explain in detail what i need to do to get it working ?????

Thank you

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from pmauchant on February 13, 2013, 07:40
    yes but i have already downloaded the current one ,from word press so i do not unfderstand your point , i have the the most recent one i just want the banner tabs to work which they do not at the moment whe n you put the code in why?????

Please explain in detail what i need to do to get it working ?????

Thank you

Download and install the theme from D5 Creation Site and use that. Not from WordPress Site.

patrick mauchant
    Participant

what difference will it make it is exactly the same theme ,also you are not answering my question properly ,tell me why once and for all why your banner hyper links are not working ????

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from pmauchant on February 14, 2013, 08:34
    what difference will it make it is exactly the same theme ,also you are not answering my question properly ,tell me why once and for all why your banner hyper links are not working ????

They are not the same version, that’s why we advised you to download from D5 Creation Site.

patrick mauchant
    Participant

please respnond to my question , i can not download from your site as all my site and domain is based on wordpress as that is my choice as they offer great tools so please respond or do i just need to let go your theme since you can not it seems deal with my issues with it?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from pmauchant on February 14, 2013, 13:30
    please respnond to my question , i can not download from your site as all my site and domain is based on wordpress as that is my choice as they offer great tools so please respond or do i just need to let go your theme since you can not it seems deal with my issues with it?

All of our Themes are WordPress Theme. You can follow This Tutorial. Before That You should learn more on WordPress. It is too difficult for us to manage time for assisting you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.