D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

GALLERY BLOCK in NEWSPRESS EXTEND theme

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions GALLERY BLOCK in NEWSPRESS EXTEND theme

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TRT Tamil Olli
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve created a website with NEWSPRESS EXTEND theme, and I would like to add a Gallery Block with this theme.

So, I went to “Apparence” -> “NewsPress Options” -> “Gallery Block” and I have chosen “Show the Gallery Block over the Category Items” and I clicked on “Save Options”.

Went, I open my website, this following message appears :

Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

Can you find a solution to add this Gallery Block please ?

Best regards,

TRT Tamil Olli

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please consider, these type of errors are not related with Themes. The error message may be even related to the amount of resources assigned to your hosting account in which case we can not reproduce it because it might be tied to the configuration of your server. Try to increase the memory limit of your WP Installation and Server. Installing Caching Plugin like w3 Total Cache and using the Free Plan of CoudFlare may optimize your site for better performance with limited resources.

According to some people this error message is related to cache plugin, so if you have one installed in your website go and flush/rebuild the cache and the problem will go away.

You can follow This Tutorial for NewsPress Gallery Settings.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.