D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Gallery Block in NewsPress Extend

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Gallery Block in NewsPress Extend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eduardo Jimenez
    Participant

Hi:

I can show gallery block, mor gallerys popular news and editors choice or hide them all, but I can not show popular news and editors choice only, nor even only editors choice. Am I right?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You should check the Appropriate Box during News Creation/Editing. For Popular News the news will be automatically shown in Gallery Block based on the popularity. Some Plugins may interrupt this listing. Please read This Thread from first to last.

Eduardo Jimenez
    Participant

I have carefully read the thread twice. Top to bottom.

The fact is that if I set do not show block gallery in Newspress options, as I don’t want it to be shown, no matter if I configure each post to show on editors choice or not, editors choice block doesn’t show.

If I set “show block gallery” then it doesn’t matter if I have not configured a gallery, or if I do state not to show a post in front page, it shows all the blocks (and the gallery block empty appears, more gallerys appears with an untady aspect) and of course editors choice shows too.

I’m sure that I must be doing something wrong, but my mistake is not specified in your thread, as I have followed it carefully.

By the way, what does “very important new” change? Your thread says “check this if any news is very important”. Obvious but, what if I check it?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please provide one Temporary Admin ID and Password with sith url to Here. We shall check using sample data.

Ahmad Nithasi Damopolii
    Participant

please help display images in more galleries and please help Improving Image and Description Posts / Blog that does not look at me when I share to social media

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please read This Thread from first to last. Sharing is not related with Themes. You can install Facebook Plugin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.