D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

General question on which product to choose

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions General question on which product to choose

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Luke Duggleby
    Participant

Good day all

Can anyone recommend a product to suit my needs. I’ve currently offered my services to family members to build and maintain websites FOC After failing and admitting defeat with dreamweaver to creat that wow factor website with many downloads of there free addition. I have found D5.

One of these sites will be for a charity that caters and cares for disadvantaged kids in the uk. A great Charity that needs a vital resorce the other is for a small business of my parents run here in the uk. any suggestions as to which package to choose would be great.

Look forward to your replys

Duggz 😀

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Duggz on December 28, 2012, 01:51
    Good day all

Can anyone recommend a product to suit my needs. I’ve currently offered my services to family members to build and maintain websites FOC After failing and admitting defeat with dreamweaver to creat that wow factor website with many downloads of there free addition. I have found D5.

One of these sites will be for a charity that caters and cares for disadvantaged kids in the uk. A great Charity that needs a vital resorce the other is for a small business of my parents run here in the uk. any suggestions as to which package to choose would be great.

Look forward to your replys

Duggz 😀

Hrllo,

Sorry for late reply. You can visit all of our Theme Pages and see the features. You can also visit our demo sites to see the working themes. Thus you will be able to select the right theme for you.

We have a Social Development Organization Theme named D5 Socialia.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.