D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Header background image customizing – D5 Business line

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Header background image customizing – D5 Business line

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David P
    Participant

I am considering purchasing D5 Business line Pro or extended but I wondered if I will be able to change the Header background image to something taller and more attractive. Kind of like the header image that Sixteen Theme has control over. The menu will sit on top of this. Is this possible via the Pro or Extended version? Also, what additional control does Pro and Extended version add to the Banner and Featured boxes? I wondered if I could control the number of Feature boxes displayed and add more banner images with links.

I sent a email message via the Contact form but I have not gotten a reply yet. Looking to purchase this pronto if it fits my needs.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from dpssmdva on April 2, 2014, 23:30
    I am considering purchasing D5 Business line Pro or extended but I wondered if I will be able to change the Header background image to something taller and more attractive. Kind of like the header image that Sixteen Theme has control over. The menu will sit on top of this. Is this possible via the Pro or Extended version? Also, what additional control does Pro and Extended version add to the Banner and Featured boxes? I wondered if I could control the number of Feature boxes displayed and add more banner images with links.

I sent a email message via the Contact form but I have not gotten a reply yet. Looking to purchase this pronto if it fits my needs.

We replied your e-mail.

David P
    Participant

Thanks for the prompt reply. Ah thats strange… i never received that email. Maybe it went to my junk mail. Please crossout the top email address too on the image, you painted over the FROM address but not the TO info on your outlook GUI. I will contact my superiors to get this purchased ASAP. What extra configuration does Extended offer that the Pro version does not?

Updated: Yup they had be caught as spam by godaddy… Added your address to allowed list so it should be good for future emails. Please remove the image you posted earlier for security reasons. Thanks!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

The image was updated. You can find the detailed features list in the Theme Page.

David P
    Participant

I see them now thanks. I also noticed that in the membership types benefits listing, Starter and Advance say “access to all Premium themes” but Developer says “access to all Pro/Premium“… I am guessing this is a minor type and Pro = Premium. Just to confirm thou.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Yes, the Pro Themes means Premium but Extend Theme is the Extended version of Pro Premium.

David P
    Participant

Alright. Thanks for clarifying. Will be purchasing very soon. Please remove the attached email image asap. Thanks!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Removed!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.