D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Help! I updated Simplify theme to 2.3 with wp 3.9.1 now my main page…

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Help! I updated Simplify theme to 2.3 with wp 3.9.1 now my main page…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark Wittkowski
    Participant

(simplify options) is very different. My banners/sliders were written over and I have 1/2 the main featured text boxes. http://www.onlineautomation.com

I’m trying to revert to an older folder structure on Godaddy but I can’t get it to go back. I copied the entire wp-content file from days before the update but no change. I checked the other files and didn’t see any newer dates than when I updated, but wonder if there’s some control files I need to copy over not inside the wp-contents folder.

Does anyone know?

Thanks so much for any help!
    Mark

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

The files replacement doesn’t mean that your dynamic data will be the same. Those are stored in a MySql Database and you need to follow the Proper Steps of WordPress Site/Domain migration to a new host.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.