D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Help in making changes to Design Extended in Editor

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Help in making changes to Design Extended in Editor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kristin conover
    Participant

Thank you. I created a child theme so I am not working off the original theme. I will email them now. Thanks again.

kristin conover
    Participant

I figured out the image in the slider container. Still cant seem to find the areas I want to change as far as feature box hover, etc. It might just be my tired eyes.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from kriscon78 on February 6, 2013, 01:17
    I figured out the image in the slider container. Still cant seem to find the areas I want to change as far as feature box hover, etc. It might just be my tired eyes.

We advise not to edit the theme files like you have done in your style.css. This customization will be overwritten during the next theme update if you will not be more careful. You can easily implement the style customization within the Theme Options. Please provide your WebSite URL and we will assist you to customize the above styling. DEVELOPER Member can write direct to our support desk. You can use the Support > E-Mail Support Menu for quick assistance.

Thanks

kristin conover
    Participant

Thank you. I created a child theme so I am not working off the original theme. I will email them now. Thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.