D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

HELP! Issue With Simplify That I Cant Figure Out

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support HELP! Issue With Simplify That I Cant Figure Out

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark Riley
    Participant

I am using the free version of this theme for a blog I have started and I am having trouble with two different areas….

1) I cannot make any new blog entries appear as a new article snippet in any of the home page columns. I’d like for these to appear as a “live feed” if possible. Is there a way that this can be done with the free version.

Note – I am creating “pages” in WordPress, not posts, as posts also did not work.

2) When I create a new entry, it does not show up in the corresponding parent page.

Is there a way to do this or a way to set things up so that whatever is my most recent page is automatically set as the link from the home page navbar?

Thank you in advance for any help.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Quarterwave on March 14, 2013, 06:22
    I am using the free version of this theme for a blog I have started and I am having trouble with two different areas….

1) I cannot make any new blog entries appear as a new article snippet in any of the home page columns. I’d like for these to appear as a “live feed” if possible. Is there a way that this can be done with the free version.

Note – I am creating “pages” in WordPress, not posts, as posts also did not work.

2) When I create a new entry, it does not show up in the corresponding parent page.

Is there a way to do this or a way to set things up so that whatever is my most recent page is automatically set as the link from the home page navbar?

Thank you in advance for any help.

All of These are WordPress Core Issues, not Theme Issue. Please read This Guide.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.