D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Help, please – Green Eye Side bar on front page-how to remove it?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Help, please – Green Eye Side bar on front page-how to remove it?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Elena Panasya
    Participant

Please, help! The theme I just installed is Green Eye. Like it very much, but with static home page with full width I have side bar on the right side of the page. What I do incorrect? I don’t want to have side bar on home page. Thank you, anybody can help.
    (www.crochetexclusive.com)

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Panasya on January 20, 2014, 08:44
    Please, help! The theme I just installed is Green Eye. Like it very much, but with static home page with full width I have side bar on the right side of the page. What I do incorrect? I don’t want to have side bar on home page. Thank you, anybody can help.
    (www.crochetexclusive.com)

Green Eye Extend has Theme Options where you can control These.

Elena Panasya
    Participant

OK, thanks for this response. What is about Front Page Bottom Quotation – I’m not able to remove yours and replace it with mine.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can do it from Theme Options.

Elena Panasya
    Participant

This is a problem, I have my text, but it does not appear on the page, shows default quotation -“All the developers of D5 Creation have come from the disadvantaged part or group of the society. ” 🙁

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Replace the content of front-page.php with the following:

Code:
    <?php
    /*
    Template Name: Front Page
    GREEN EYE Theme’s Front Page to Display the Home Page if Selected
    Copyright: 2013, D5 Creation, https://www.d5creation.com
    Based on the Simplest D5 Framework for WordPress
    Since GREEN 1.0
    */
    get_header(); ?>
    <div id=”container”>
    <h1 id=”heading”><?php echo of_get_option(‘heading_text’, ‘Welcome to the World of Creativity!’); ?></h1>
    <p class=”heading-desc”><?php echo of_get_option(‘heading_des’, ‘WordPress is web software you can use to create a <a href=”#”>beautiful website or blog</a>. We like to say that <a href=”http://wordpress.org/&#8221;>WordPress</a> is both free and priceless at the same time.’); ?></p>

<?php get_template_part( ‘featured-box’ ); get_template_part( ‘fcontent’ ); ?>

<div class=”content-ver-sep”></div>

<div class=”fpage-quote”>
    <div class=”customers-comment”>
    <ul><li> <?php echo ‘<q>’ . of_get_option(‘bottom-quotation’, ‘All the developers of D5 Creation have come from the disadvantaged part or group of the society. All have established themselves after a long and hard struggle in their life —– D5 Creation Team’) . ‘</q>’; ?></li></ul>
    </div></div>

<?php get_footer(); ?>

Elena Panasya
    Participant

It helps, thanks a lot!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.