D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Hide menu on smartphone – SIMPLIFY

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Hide menu on smartphone – SIMPLIFY

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    hannes strache
    Participant

Hi ! I am a total newbie at worldpress and themes. After some Days testing I found the Simplify theme and I totaly love it!!!! Some problems I face and need support in befor i buy the Extended version! The Menus! I Have in total 9 topics under Menu – Quite long Swedish Words so it gives me 2 rows of menu. What options do i have? Can i make the font smaller or have shorter Words th fit in one row?
    Next anoying thing is in my smartphone. Homepage works exellent exept for entier menu (9rows) is enebeled and not so god looking. Is there a way to hide the menu and show with click (enable/disable)

I am not live with the theme yet so I can not show my issues 🙁

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You should activate the Responsive Layout. You can also change the styling following This Tutorial

hannes strache
    Participant

Thanks ! But responsive layout is already activated. And the link i can not open?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can visit the SIMPLIFY Extend Demo. We believe that you are wanting this type of Menu Icon in Smart Phones

hannes strache
    Participant

Thanks! Looks great!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂

hannes strache
    Participant

Ok Thanks again. This was the type of menu Icon I needed. It is now hiding some text from homepage. Anyway to change location of Icon or text? Tried to set the text lower but no response on real homepage.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can also change the styling following This Tutorial

hannes strache
    Participant

Perfekt! What i Do not Find is a way to change the menu icon 3 blue lines! I would like IT to have text “menu” and be wider!

hannes strache
    Participant

The icon appearing in small smartphone by the way!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can add the following in the WP-Admin > Appearance > SIMPLIFY Options > Custom Code within Head Area Box

<style>.mobile-menu::before { content: "Main Menu"; }</style>

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.