D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

HOME PAGE FOR BLOG FAILS TO DISPLAY

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support HOME PAGE FOR BLOG FAILS TO DISPLAY

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert Marshall

My WordPress website has the Small Pro Small Business theme with the 3-page Slider that shows the featured images and the Front Page, Right and Footer Sidebar. I created a Blog Home page and it fails to display after publishing. I’ve tried all of the WordPress tutors but nothing works for me. I NEED HELP!! PLEASE! 😯

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can set a Home Page and Blog Page from WP-Admin > Settings > Reaging

You can also show your Blog Posts in Front Page from Small Business Options

Robert Marshall
    Quote:
    Quote from bobmarsh on March 27, 2014, 01:04
    My WordPress website has the Small Pro Small Business theme with the 3-page Slider that shows the featured images and the Front Page, Right and Footer Sidebar. I created a Blog Home page and it fails to display after publishing. I’ve tried all of the WordPress tutors but nothing works for me. I NEED HELP!! PLEASE! 😯

ADMIN: I completed all required steps; when I clock Blog Home page, the Site shows the first Slider page. WHAT NOW?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

This is not Theme Issue. If you complete the steps properly you should find everything ok. BTW, What is your site URL? You should also check your Menus from Appearance > Menus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.