D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Home Page Slider Images- small business theme

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Home Page Slider Images- small business theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Corne rutherford
    Participant

Where do I host/ save images so that they will show on the Home Page slider? I like this theme but having a hard time with images in the slider. Thank you in advance for the help!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Pilates on January 7, 2013, 17:43
    Where do I host/ save images so that they will show on the Home Page slider? I like this theme but having a hard time with images in the slider. Thank you in advance for the help!

Please search related topic in our forum before submitting any support request.

Celeste Jonson
    Participant

Wow, what a reply… I did search the forum and came to this exchange…but still no answer. Is this typical service?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from celestejonson on January 18, 2013, 01:52
    Wow, what a reply… I did search the forum and came to this exchange…but still no answer. Is this typical service?

Our staffs remain very busy all time. We expect that our FREE Users will search the Forum First. It is very unexpected from you to ask any question which we already replied in our forum. Please find THIS Topic.

Nicholas Lumbreras
    Participant

I don’t want to be a pain but I am having trouble with slider on pro business. I have looked around at forum and have tried all the responses from your staff and the images will not load. Our website is rti-ag.com. I would appreciate any help. We like your products and we will use more in the future

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from nickl_reforest on February 9, 2013, 00:46
    I don’t want to be a pain but I am having trouble with slider on pro business. I have looked around at forum and have tried all the responses from your staff and the images will not load. Our website is rti-ag.com. I would appreciate any help. We like your products and we will use more in the future

Please read This Forum Topic. You are requested to check the boxes below the post editor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.