D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

How can I add an additional Feature Box (Simplify Extended)?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support How can I add an additional Feature Box (Simplify Extended)?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan Connolly
    Participant

How can I add a 4th box to the left of the other three boxes instead of the description? Here is the site–(I tried to add a screen shot but that doesn’t work?!) http://www.afghanimpact.com

I’d like to add another feature box directly to the left of “The History”:

I tried just adding an image but it doesn’t look as nice

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from danconnolly on February 9, 2014, 02:12
    How can I add a 4th box to the left of the other three boxes instead of the description? Here is the site–(I tried to add a screen shot but that doesn’t work?!) http://www.afghanimpact.com

I’d like to add another feature box directly to the left of “The History”:

I tried just adding an image but it doesn’t look as nice

You can use Simplicity Extend Theme. As a DEVELOPER Member you are permitted to download and use any of our 30 Themes.

Dan Connolly
    Participant

It is the Simplicity Extend theme I am asking about!! How do I add a 4th Feature Box on the first row??

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from danconnolly on February 9, 2014, 17:14
    It is the Simplicity Extend theme I am asking about!! How do I add a 4th Feature Box on the first row??

Your site is on Simplify Extend and the above theme is Simplicity Extend.

Dan Connolly
    Participant

You’re totally right! Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.