D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

How can I add photo gallery to my template?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions How can I add photo gallery to my template?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Willie Lora
    Participant

Hi!
    – I purchased the template “NewsPress” for WordPress and I can’t upload any gallery image in the Gallery Block section. I have NEXTgen plugin. Could you please tell me how can I do it?

– How can add a good calendar? The one that’s include is not so good. But, in the case I want to use that one, how can I change color and fonts?

– I add Like Us On Facebook and RSS news feed and the titile of the widget is black, not white as the others. How can I change them?

I need HELP ASAP.

Thank you so much!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

– We recommend not to use any Plugins for Gallery. WordPress itself has nice system for Gallery and NewsPress Extend can use those features efficiently. Please read all of This Tutorial and you will be able to create Galleries.

– Avoiding installing more Plugins is good decision for site’s performance. You can change the Style of the WordPress Calendar WidGet using This Tutorial

– Those colors are controlled by specific Plugins. So there is very less opportunities to control them from Theme Environment but not impossible. You can try the Above Tutorial but may need expertise

Willie Lora
    Participant

Hi!
    Thank you very much!
    I’m trying to move the galleries to the block “All galleries” and is not working. I also created the page and put the link in All Galleries.

About the page ID, i have more than one. How can I insert them? Because it just shows me one gallery.

Thank you very much!!!!! 🙂

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You should create Gallery using This Technique.

Lasse Olsson
    Participant

you can add one more that have the gallery block working and using Newspress. There is a small thing that seems some is missing, and that is that shortcodes will not work

I got it to work, really easy when i lost the shortcodes. I also made a Guide on my site to make the Gallery to work.

http://rfactor.se/2015/08/21/newspress-theme-how-to-get-the-gallery-block-to-work/

Hope this will help some users of Newspress 🙂

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Thank you for your valuable contribution

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.