D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

How can I download the Theme That I Purchased? / Membership not yet Updated ?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions How can I download the Theme That I Purchased? / Membership not yet Updated ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    D5 Creation
    Keymaster

How can I download the Theme That I Purchased?

ERROR CODE:PE101 during Payment?

This is a common question we face everyday. D5 Creation is a Membership Based Site. So, when the Membership updates users can download the Themes as per their Entitlements.

You may know that we don’t process any payment within Our Site. We use secure, encrypted, SSL 2checkout.com Payment Method.

2CHECKOUT.COM checks the FRAUD STATUS. This process may take several minutes. This is done to ensure your security so that no unauthorized person can use your payment method. After Passing the FRAUD STATUS successfully the membership changes automatically. This may take 1 to 5 minutes. You should wait up to 20 minutes after Payment Submission. But, we strongly believe that it will take 1 to 5 minutes if everything be alright. If your Membership Status remains FREE you should Contact Us. You can check your Membership Status from Your Profile.

Theme Purchase

We have informed our Users about the 1 to 20 minutes time period of Membership Updating. You can find the notice in Your Profile Page before Membership Updating.

After Upgrading your Membership Level to ONE THEME/ DEVELOPER/ DEVELOPER PLUS you can download Your Desired Theme/s from the Specific Theme Page/s. Before that you need to Log In to D5 Creation with your ID and Password if you are not already logged in. Don’t worry, most of the time you need not do anything for this Error. Wait few minutes and see your Membership will Change automatically or not.

Sometimes, some users may find the ERROR CODE:PE101. Normally This Error appears during the Payment. You should not click the Back Button of your Browser after Payment Submission to avoid the ERROR. This Error doesn’t mean that Your Payment was not Submitted. If you receive a Sales Receipt in your E-Mail within 2/3 minutes, that means Your Payment was Submitted and you should wait few more minutes for the Membership Confirmation E-Mail

Theme Installation Tutorial

Theme Update Tutorial

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

HOW SHALL I DOWNLOAD EXTEND VERSION THEMES/ UPDATED THEMES FROM D5 CREATION?

Only the ONE THEME, DEVELOPER and DEVELOPER PLUS Member can download and use Extend Version Themes from D5 Creation. Please follow these to download Extended Version Themes

• Go to the Specific Theme Page
    • Scroll down to the Buttom
    • You will find the Download Buttons for the Extended Versions there
    • Click on the Download Extend Version and Save the ZIP File to your Computer
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I recently found many useful information in your site especially this blog site. Among the many comments on your post. Thank you for sharing

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.