D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

how can I remove side bar, and posts from all pages

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support how can I remove side bar, and posts from all pages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vanja Novak
    Participant

Hello,
    I just started using your D5 Business Line and have set up the front page but cant seem to find the way how to remove the side bar with all the widgets and posts from all of the other pages.

Looking forward to your fast reply.

regards
    Vanja

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from partytimebh on January 9, 2013, 14:19
    Hello,
    I just started using your D5 Business Line and have set up the front page but cant seem to find the way how to remove the side bar with all the widgets and posts from all of the other pages.

Looking forward to your fast reply.

regards
    Vanja

You can use full width template for pages without and sidebar/widgets.

Vanja Novak
    Participant

Thanks for your help. That fixed the sidebar/widgets. What should i do to get the ‘Leave a reply/comment’ section out?

Vanja Novak
    Participant

worked it out, all is good. Thanks much

Jeff Kirschenbaum
    Participant

I am using Small Business Free version.
    A page is displaying with “Leave A Reply” even though I have set the page attribute to full width. Am I missing something?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from themajorchord on May 9, 2013, 21:32
    I am using Small Business Free version.
    A page is displaying with “Leave A Reply” even though I have set the page attribute to full width. Am I missing something?

By default all WordPress Pages and Posts contains the Comment Box. You can disable this during Post/Page Editing. The Extend Version of Small Business can manage these easily from the Small Business Options.

vladimir baki
    Participant

Hello with this great theme, I have 1 problem, those 2 pictures and posts that are in slider, are also showing at the end of the page on home page. Please see http://www.artemon.me. How can I remove those 2 posts, but to leave them in the slider. Thank you!!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from vbanjanin on January 20, 2014, 20:17
    Hello with this great theme, I have 1 problem, those 2 pictures and posts that are in slider, are also showing at the end of the page on home page. Please see http://www.artemon.me. How can I remove those 2 posts, but to leave them in the slider. Thank you!!

Unfortunately only the Extend Version can do these from Theme Options. You can use the Extend Version to get such these options. We find that you removed the Theme and CMS Credit from your footer. How shall we get inspirations to develop and support FREE Themes?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.