D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

How I can Download the Theme that I was Purchase ?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions How I can Download the Theme that I was Purchase ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nyoman Kastana
    Participant

Could you please advise when and how I can download the theme that I was just purchase at your website?
    Thank you for your respond

Warm regards
    Kastana

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We believe that you were able to download the Theme.

Wes Smith
    Participant

I have the same question. Is is just when the update version changes? ALSO I purchased the extended theme but CANNOT GET THE ARTICLES TO DROP DOWN IN A BLOCK FORM LIKE ON THE SIMPLIFY DEMO. My following articles don’t look like how it looks as the abbreviated version shown in the bock section. HOW AM I POSTING IT WRONG????

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please consider that a WordPress Site has mainly 03 components. Those are WordPress Core, Themes and Plugins. We deal with Themes. The Menus are WordPress Core Feature, not Themes. You can configure the Menus easily from WP-Admin > Appearance > Menus

BTW, what is your Site URL?

Wes Smith
    Participant

The site url is http://www.manimalkingdomentertainment.com and I know it is a theme but the limitations should not be from wordpress. it is the stnadard blog summary that Im sure you and other template have created so I know it’s possible. I am just missing some small key factor to make it possible. The best way to describe it is… I want my blog article to be linked to a category/archive placed along the menu selection tabs for easy reference as opposed to w widget along the border.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can do it easily from Appearance > Menus. This Tutorial may help you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.