D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

How to close comments but keep existing comments displayed

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions How to close comments but keep existing comments displayed

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JPA Davis
    Participant

Using NewsPress Extend I have some Posts which are generating many comments.
    I have successfully disabled any more comments being added by un-clicking the ‘Add comments’ box on the individual Post but now it will not display the comments already made.

Daily Business Group

I need my readers to be able to read the existing comments, even if they can’t add any more themselves. How do I do this?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We have just replied to your E-Mail with the Solution. Please check your E-Mail

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Was your problem resolved ?

JPA Davis
    Participant

Yes. Thank you. That solved the problem and I have a happy client. Appreciated.
    Daily Business Group

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I recently found many useful information in your site especially this blog site. Among the many comments on your post.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.