D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

HOW TO DISABLE POST DATES APPEARING IN GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support HOW TO DISABLE POST DATES APPEARING IN GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alfayo Muzembi
    Participant

I have a shark theme which is working well but google search is showing dates on post snippets. Kindly assist with a code that i can input in my website to disable dates appearing in search results.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Do you mean disappearing the Date from the Site’s Search Page Like This One ?

If Yes, You can use the following code in the WP-Admin > Appearance > SPARK Options > General options > Custom Code within Head Area Box

Alfayo Muzembi
    Participant

Google search results
    Actually not within the site search but from google search results. Google is showing date then followed by snippets in posts

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please consider, This is Google who can control their Search System. You can completely Disable the Dates from your Posts from WP-Admin > Appearance > SPARK Options > General Options > Hide Author and Date from Posts and WP-Admin > Appearance > SPARK Options > General Options > Hide Posted in, Comments Off, Tag etc. from Posts

Alfayo Muzembi
    Participant

Thank you

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.