D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

How to reduce the vertical space in Premium Theme (initial page)?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions How to reduce the vertical space in Premium Theme (initial page)?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Gerald Simpson
    Participant

Hi guys, thanks in advance.

1. How to reduce the vertical space between the “First Row Featured Boxs” and “Second Row Featured Boxs” sections?
    2. How to reduce the vertical space between the “Second Row Featured Boxs” and “Staff Boxes” sections?
    3. How to reduce the vertical space in “Staff Boxes” between the “Staff Boxes Heading description” and “Staff Image” sections?
    4. How to reduce the vertical space between the “Staff Image” and “Clients” sections?

Best Regards,

Gerald

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can do these following This Tutorial

Gerald Simpson
    Participant

Ok. Thanks!

Please help. Now the “Save Option Button” in Premium Option do not work.

I paste the new code in the “Other Settings > Custom Code within Head Area Box” and save it. My web site damage and now this boton do not work any more and I cannot correct my mistakes. I want to undo the changes I made pasting the code in the “Custom Code within Head Area Box” but does not run the save button. How can I manually remove what I paste in this box?

Thanks in advance

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Did you use starting <style> and closing </style> tag after and before your CSS Code.

Gerald Simpson
    Participant

No. It was my mistake and is exactly that i want to correct. How can I manually remove what I paste in the Custom Code within Head Area Box?
    Thanks for your help.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can remove/update/add codes there anytime. So, you can add the starting and closing tags there.

Gerald Simpson
    Participant

Thanks but like I wrote before, since I apply my code, all my website is damage and now the “Save Option” at the end of the screen do not work. I cannot revert or correct my mistake because the “Save Option Button” do nothing when I press over it. Please help. If I can not use the “Custom Code within Head Area Box”, how can I manually remove my entry.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

That should not be the cause for disappearing the Button. Those are simple innocent CSS Codes, not any HTML or JavaScripts. You may have another problem. Can you share Your Site URL, One Temporary Admin ID and Password to Here?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Or you can send those information using Live Chat from our website at https://www.d5creation.com

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We checked your site and found that you pasted entire HTML ! Surprising ! That was not easy to restore back the Custom Code.

Please don’t do that. You should use only Styling CSS There. You can also use some JavaScripts, like Google Analytics Code etc. there. But NO HTML.

We have pasted this there and you can check.

Please read This Article Carefully.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.