D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

I have created two post for Custom work with no reply over the last week plus

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions I have created two post for Custom work with no reply over the last week plus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steve Valencia
    Participant

I have two domains. One for evening events and one for daytime events. I would like to know if you are interested in helping me on this special project. Are you? I will assume not since it has been over a week. But if you do and can..how would you like to proceed on getting specifics of the project requiremetns?
    Regards

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from [email protected] on July 16, 2013, 18:46
    I have two domains. One for evening events and one for daytime events. I would like to know if you are interested in helping me on this special project. Are you? I will assume not since it has been over a week. But if you do and can..how would you like to proceed on getting specifics of the project requiremetns?
    Regards

Please consider that these will be required Custom Coding and is dependent on various issues and is Subject to our Custom Service Opportunity.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.