D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

I have trouble with the customize settings.

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions I have trouble with the customize settings.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Myra Kotze
    Participant

I would like to have a tab for the home page and a blog page where you can find all blog posts. When I go to customize and I say static front page and tick posts as blog it takes my homepage of the theme away and makes it the blog as well I dont want it like that. How do I fix this problem the site address is sumarikotze.com.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can set front and blog page from WP-Dashboard > Settings > Reading

Myra Kotze
    Participant

It has the same effect as on the customize screen. If I choose static front page I cannot get the page I created on Simplify options to show as the home page. How do I get that page to show as the homepage when I click static front page I can only select pages and I dont see any other way but to select your latest blog post to show the Simplify page but then my blog doesnt populate blog posts? Please explain how I can do this.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

WordPress Reading Settings.

Please consider that these are not Theme issues. These are WordPress Core settings.

Myra Kotze
    Participant

How is it a WordPress issue if out of more than 10 sites I have created with various themes I have never had this problem. It is a theme issue as you created the theme to work in a specific way. On your live demo it is done so that you show the blog and the home page and it works fine so how can you not answer my question? How do you expect me to purchase the upgrade if you cannot even answer one small question?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

This is righter a issue of WordPress nor the Theme. This is a matter of correct configuration.

We have described the way to do that. That is the only way to do that. Theme has no issue regarding these. You can also write to WordPress Forum for more answers from Community People. We don’t expect to purchase the upgrade for Forum Support.

None of our thousands users has reported such this issue.

Myra Kotze
    Participant

So why dont you send me a screen shot of how you do it so I can see if it is the way I have done it? That would be a great help.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

This is the Way how WordPress shows with screenshots.

Theme is fully working with these settings.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.