D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Image Slider distorting images, how to correct?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Image Slider distorting images, how to correct?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Watson
    Participant

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me as there are no answers on the internet. Well just like the subject line says, I am using the D5 Socialia v.1.2.8 and still having the same issue. I’ve tried to change the properties of my photos to be in line with the original sample photos but to no avail. 1000width and 200height. Any advise?

Thanks in advance, oh and if you want to see what I’m talking about – http://www.fbclithonia.org the photos make the subjects look short and fat. 😕

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We have just visited your site. The image height and width ratio should be proper. You resized the images but the resolution and height width ratio was not proper.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Width and height measurement unit should be in pixel. The resolution should be 72.

tony d
    Participant

You have to EDIT your photos to 1050px by 400 px ratio… You’ll need some kind of photo editing software.. or you can try Photo editing websites online like http://pixlr.com/editor/ and Crop your photos to the above ratio… that will resolve your issues.

Stephen Watson
    Participant

Thanks for the replies everyone – OK to clarify.

I am using Photoshop CS5 to edit the images. I had 1000px x 288px with a 72 res. However, I am a bit confused as to the “Crop your photos to the above ratio… that will resolve your issues.” What is the above ratio? 1050px by 400px? What do you mean by crop to that ratio?

Again, thanks a lot. I hope I’m able to resolve this issue soon!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

For D5 Socialia The ratio is 1000px x 288px with a 72 res. And D5 Business Line and D5 CORPORATE the ratio is 1050px X 400px. Because you are using D5 Socialia the ratio will be 1000px x 288px with a 72 res.

Stephen Watson
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from d5creation on August 23, 2012, 20:04
    For D5 Socialia The ratio is 1000px x 288px with a 72 res. And D5 Business Line and D5 CORPORATE the ratio is 1050px X 400px. Because you are using D5 Socialia the ratio will be 1000px x 288px with a 72 res.

Unsure of the issue then because the first image on the slide is at 1000px x 288px with a 72 res. Is there something else I could try?

Stephen Watson
    Participant

Bump

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

If you use D5 Socialia the Slide Image Size will be 1000px x 288px at 72res.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.