D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Innovation Lite Does not accept Code Blocks

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Innovation Lite Does not accept Code Blocks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kumi Festus
    Participant

I am trying a new site on a subdomain,http://shop.codinginstitution.com
    I will need to create a site where members will be discussing coding and will need to enter code blocks in comments. I tried inserting code block in a comment using the Innovation Lite Theme. Every time I click submit comment, it sends me to a 404 page and tells me that I don’t have access to that resource. Can somebody help me with this?
    Thanks,

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Did you test this with another Themes ?

Kumi Festus
    Participant

You’re right. All themes are like that.I tried all the different ways of inserting code blocks into the comment but always to no avail.

Example I tried:
    1: [code language=”php”]
    <?php echo “Hello World!”; ?>
    [code]

2:

Below is the 403 response:

Forbidden
    Access to this resource on the server is denied!

Kumi Festus
    Participant

OH, THE SECOND ONE WAS GOOD ON YOUR SITE.
    cAN YOU HELP SOLVE THIS ISSUE?
    THANKS

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, Direct PHP using is not allowed in WordPress Sites because of Security Reason. You can try any Plugins

Kumi Festus
    Participant

Okay I can use plugins in posts at the admin,But how about how about commenting? if Users want to insert php code in comments? Can that also help in frontend commenting?

Thanks

Kumi Festus
    Participant

Can you suggest a plugin that will let users write code blocks in comments?
    Thanks

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, we didn’t test such plugins. We don’t recommend using PHP from WordPress Admin

Kumi Festus
    Participant

Do you Innovation Pro can accept code blocks?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

No, This is not permitted by WordPress Standards for Theme Development. All of our Themes are developed maintaining all WordPress Standards. You can customize the Theme Files to use Php Code Block. If you want you can take our Custom Service Opportunities.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.