D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Installing Pro Themes

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Installing Pro Themes

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Juan Liendo
    Participant

Hello, I have Downloaded a new version of the small business pro, with the hope of exanding my web page desing… Also thinking that the new options shown just for the pro version would install by them self. After purchase and download I realized that my theme options where the same as before and couldn’t do anything to add the new options. I have Try installing them (with the upload theme option) but it shows an error.
    I have spended a lot of money, and it turn out bad, and I feel disappointed..How do I install the pro version,or have he options available in my web page?

Thanks.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Have you Tried This Topic?

This should not be if you follow all the instructions and save all settings. If you still have any problem please send the site url, one temporary WP admin user ID and Password to Contact. We will check your site.

Leah Michalos
    Participant

I’ve downloaded the pro theme, but I still can’t post more than two featured images. Do I actually have to upload the pro theme to the wordpress site, and if so, how do I do that?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from directorscompany on March 11, 2013, 21:35
    I’ve downloaded the pro theme, but I still can’t post more than two featured images. Do I actually have to upload the pro theme to the wordpress site, and if so, how do I do that?

Most probably you are still using the Free Version. You should Install and Activate the Pro Version and Set the Featured Images.

The Links are tutorials which will guide you to do those.

Leah Michalos
    Participant

Thanks — when I upload the theme, I lose part of my site tagling name (it only says “the”) and none of the pictures or articles show up. How do I fix this?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from directorscompany on March 12, 2013, 01:45
    Thanks — when I upload the theme, I lose part of my site tagling name (it only says “the”) and none of the pictures or articles show up. How do I fix this?

Please follow the above tutorial fully. Don’t forget to select the check boxes under the Post Editor.

Leah Michalos
    Participant

Thank you. However, that still doesn’t correct my problem. When I upgraded to small-business pro, my site tagline does not fully show up on my webpage. It only says “The” instead of the full, “The Directors Company”. How do I resolve this? Also, only two recent posts show up on the homepage and not all of them

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from directorscompany on April 3, 2013, 23:39
    Thank you. However, that still doesn’t correct my problem. When I upgraded to small-business pro, my site tagline does not fully show up on my webpage. It only says “The” instead of the full, “The Directors Company”. How do I resolve this? Also, only two recent posts show up on the homepage and not all of them

What is your Web Site URL?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.