D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Ipad and Smart telephones

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Ipad and Smart telephones

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ingvar Aandalen
    Participant

At Smart telephones and Ipad the heading of the pages are hidden behind the Mainheading. Impossible to see the title of the pages.

Theme Green Eye Extend version 1.9

I can not remember this was a problem I the previous version

Regards,
    Ingvar

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Ingvar on March 16, 2014, 14:19
    At Smart telephones and Ipad the heading of the pages are hidden behind the Mainheading. Impossible to see the title of the pages.

Theme Green Eye Extend version 1.9

I can not remember this was a problem I the previous version

Regards,
    Ingvar

The latest version should not do this because we didn’t make any change in these sections. Please clear your cache, cookies, history of your browser and try again.

Lee Hopkins
    Participant

This is the closest discussion I could find to my problem.

The text in the sliders looks great on my laptop, but the text is tiny and unreadable on my iphone. It is just readable on my ipad in portrait mode, and is small but definitely readable on my ipad in landscape mode.

Is there some css code (I don’t know css) that could make the font sizes of the slider text remain consistent across all platforms?

Thanks,
    Lee

p.s. this is the second theme I’ve bought from you guys. Your themes are excellent.

Lee Hopkins
    Participant

Also, while I think of it, the option to add an email address in the contact box is great, but you need to be able to make the address linkable, so that the text becomes a link. And that whole contact section would be better if it was left aligned, rather than centred on the page. I’ve disabled the contact box because it looks funny and doesn’t link the email address.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can use the following in the WP-Admin > Appearance > GREEN EYE Options > General Options > Custom Code within Head Area Box

<style> #slide-container h3.slide-title.fs_obj { font-size: 31px !important; } #slide-container p.slider-des.fs_obj { font-size: 30px !important; } #slide-container a.jms-link.slider-link { font-size: 30px !important; } </style>

For E-Mail with Hyperlink you can use HTML in the Item Description Field like

<a href="mailto:[email protected]?Subject=Hello%20again" target="_blank" style="color:#ffffff; text-decoration: underline;">[email protected]</a>

You are also requested to use the Contact Form 7 Plugin for the Contact Box. You can use the ShortCode in the Left Contact Form ShortCode Box

Lee Hopkins
    Participant

Thanks for that. I tried out your code for the sliders, but it didn’t work. I cleared my cache on my phone (chrome) and opened up a new tab but the text is still tiny. Any ideas?

I will try out the email form as you suggest.

Thanks

Lee Hopkins
    Participant

For some reason the image is broken in this post. Try manually copying and pasting this link: http://leehopkins.com/images/IMG_1346.PNG

And is there any way to make the telephone number clickable?

Lee Hopkins
    Participant

I figured out how to make the phone number clickable. Just want to adjust the text size in the sliders.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please provide us the Site URL, One Temporary Admin ID and Password to This Contact: https://d5creation.com/contact

Lee Hopkins
    Participant

Have done. Looking forward to seeing your handiwork 🙂

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We believe that, your issue is resolved now !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.