D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Is there a limit to the number of Categories displayed on the Front Page?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Is there a limit to the number of Categories displayed on the Front Page?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JPA Davis
    Participant

Using NewsPress Extend
    dailybusinessgroup.co.uk

I have created a new Category in the normal Posts > Category section of the dashboard.
    Now I am trying to add it to the Categories that are displayed on the Front Page but the new Category does not appear in the list of Categories in Appearance > NewsPress Options > Categories
    I have tried changing the Slug and also given the Category a parent Category (and changed it back again).

Currently there is one Special Category on the Front Page plus 28 Categories (in rows of 4) displayed below.

So is there a limit to the number of Categories available in the NewsPress Options > Categories section?
    Or is there somewhere else I need to set a parameter in order to show the new Category in this section?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

There is no Limit for the Categories. Please add at least one News/Post with the specified category.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.