D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Issues with 'Custom Code in Header' and 'Colour CSS of your Site'

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Issues with 'Custom Code in Header' and 'Colour CSS of your Site'

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark Warburton
    Participant

I was just updating some general information on my website (text) and after I saved, all of the colour scheme and several commands i’d put in the custom code in header stopped working. I’m unsure as to how to approach this as my developer skills are extremely limited.

I made you a temporary admin at [email protected]

The website is http://www.acacialaw.com.au

Cheers for any help that you may be able to provide. If more information is needed, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Mark Warburton
    Participant

Also, as a side issue. Is there anyway in which I can change the size of my slider?

Cheers.

Mark Warburton
    Participant

Also, is there anyway to remove the shadow from beneath the slider.

Cheers.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Unfortunately we can’t visit your site. We got this message during trying with your invitation.

An error occurred adding you to this site. Back to the homepage.

It would be better if you could send us one Temporary Admin ID and Password to our E-Mail. Did you try updating the Theme with the most recent version?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.