D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

kabbo miss some wallpaper

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support kabbo miss some wallpaper

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    josee doucet
    Participant

Hello

Do it several times I ask you for help, I have an answer but it still does not work.

I am discouraged with Kabbo why I have this problem see my link. My page will not contain anything that I want to insert?
    So the bottom of the page it always seems to miss some of the wallpaper?

This is similar to the pages, it works I have to delete rows or pictures, this is not normal?

http://www.electrolyseannielavalliere.com/eplifree-2/?preview=true&preview_id=813&preview_nonce=d06e7c71d3

thank you so much!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from chrysantheme on July 1, 2013, 17:49
    Hello

Do it several times I ask you for help, I have an answer but it still does not work.

I am discouraged with Kabbo why I have this problem see my link. My page will not contain anything that I want to insert?
    So the bottom of the page it always seems to miss some of the wallpaper?

This is similar to the pages, it works I have to delete rows or pictures, this is not normal?

http://www.electrolyseannielavalliere.com/eplifree-2/?preview=true&preview_id=813&preview_nonce=d06e7c71d3

thank you so much!

We assume that your site has missed some files or code due to any customization you made. Please provide your Site URL, One Temporary Admin ID and Password to [email protected]. so that we can check your site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.