D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Limit the text for the Small Business Slide Show

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Limit the text for the Small Business Slide Show

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anders Eriksson.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anders Eriksson
    Participant

I wonder if there is a possibility to limit the amount of text that is shown in the slide show?

In the blog article I have some text that I don’t want to show on the slide show since the formatting doesn’t show in the slide show.

I have a article about the fact that we have moved and it’s a short text and then the new address. I don’t want the address to show in the slide show.

// Anders

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from andis59 on March 18, 2013, 16:00
    I wonder if there is a possibility to limit the amount of text that is shown in the slide show?

In the blog article I have some text that I don’t want to show on the slide show since the formatting doesn’t show in the slide show.

I have a article about the fact that we have moved and it’s a short text and then the new address. I don’t want the address to show in the slide show.

// Anders

Small Business Pro or Extend can do these from Theme Options. In Pro or Extend Version no repetition of posts be happened in front page.

Anders Eriksson
    Participant

Ok, then it’s time to upgrade…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.