D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

“Main” Menu fade

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions “Main” Menu fade

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Sean Larson.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sean Larson
    Participant

Hello,

I have greatly enjoyed working with the Small Business theme.

I am wondering what code is causing the fade when hovering over items in the “Main” menu. While this is a very nice feature, it is rather slow, and does not work well with sub menus.

Along with sub-menus, the parent item does not stay highlighted when in the child, or sub-menu. This makes it a little hard to navigate.

Any ideas?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from LSOptimal on March 20, 2013, 04:01
    Hello,

I have greatly enjoyed working with the Small Business theme.

I am wondering what code is causing the fade when hovering over items in the “Main” menu. While this is a very nice feature, it is rather slow, and does not work well with sub menus.

Along with sub-menus, the parent item does not stay highlighted when in the child, or sub-menu. This makes it a little hard to navigate.

Any ideas?

We don’t recommend the styling editing in the theme files because it will be overwritten during the next theme update. We recommend the styling implementation within the Theme Options. You will find Theme Options in Pro and Extend Edition where you can put custom css to do any styling change.

Sean Larson
    Participant

What about child themes?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.