D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Meta and Archives…..

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Meta and Archives…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Danny Boyle
    Participant

Hi,

I know you can tick to get rid of the meta login box on the home page in the ‘Corporate’ theme, but I’d like to get rid of it across the entire site, including posts and pages.

I would also like to remove the Archives from the side bar too.

Is there a way of doing that, please?

Ive tried making both widgets inactive and tried moving them into the side bar but nothing seems to work.

Any help appreciated.

Dan and Darren

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from dannyboyle375 on August 29, 2013, 02:16
    Hi,

I know you can tick to get rid of the meta login box on the home page in the ‘Corporate’ theme, but I’d like to get rid of it across the entire site, including posts and pages.

I would also like to remove the Archives from the side bar too.

Is there a way of doing that, please?

Ive tried making both widgets inactive and tried moving them into the side bar but nothing seems to work.

Any help appreciated.

Dan and Darren

Please select Full Width Template from the Page Attribute during Page Creation/Editing.

Danny Boyle
    Participant

Thank you that worked perfectly…..

Paul Wallin
    Participant

What about removing “Archive” Box from main screen…shows up on my site; http://www.grizzlytrack.com, using small business extend.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from pablocabo on November 3, 2013, 20:51
    What about removing “Archive” Box from main screen…shows up on my site; http://www.grizzlytrack.com, using small business extend.

Small Business Extend has the option to disable these. As a DEVELOPER Member you can use the Extend Version.

Paul Wallin
    Participant

where? I moved over to extend but don’t see the location. Please be specifc

Paul Wallin
    Participant

got it… hide pages/posts on front page under appearance>sb options>general options

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from pablocabo on November 3, 2013, 22:24
    got it… hide pages/posts on front page under appearance>sb options>general options

Yes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.