D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Missing style sheet

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Missing style sheet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Theresa Knops
    Participant

I am using the Business Line theme and paid to upgrade to Pro. When I attempted to upload it, I received a missing stylesheet message. Fix it or give me my money back. It’s as simple as that.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Your installation process is not right. Theme has no problem.

BTW, we found that you are a FREE Member. How did you get the Extend/Pro Version? It is very unexpected to claim on Themes when that type of problem is not related with Themes.

We may assist you more if you provide the Paid User ID or E-Mail. The problem you are facing can be occurred for various reasons but those are not related with the Theme anyway. Business Line Theme is fully working and Thousands of Sites are running on this Theme worldwide.

Theresa Knops
    Participant

Let me understand you correctly – I told you that I paid to upgrade to Pro (I have the email receipt) and rather than help me with my problem, you are questioning whether or not I purchased/upgraded to Business Line Pro. Please provide me with the telephone number that I need to call to get a refund.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We are sorry but we can’t find your Membership as a Paid Member with your name Theresa Knops. Do you have another User ID with D5 Creation?

The problem you are describing is not a problem of the Theme. That may be a problem of wrong Installation process. Thousands of users are using Business Line Theme worldwide without any issue.

Please Contact Here with your Paid User Name/ID, E-Mail and Site URL. You are also requested to provide the Sale Number. We must help you figuring the problem you are facing with installation though it is not a Theme Issue, but, we need the information. We hope that you will understand and cooperate us.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.