D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Modify Blockquote display in Small Business?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Modify Blockquote display in Small Business?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Judah Freed
    Participant

I have Small Business deployed at my book website, http://globalsense.com.

Please tell hem how to modify the code for blockquotes in two ways.

1) Show italics.

2) Show paragraph breaks.

Ideally, I’d like a way to make these css changes in a way that will survive theme upgrades.

Thanks!
    Judah

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from judah on May 27, 2013, 23:06
    I have Small Business deployed at my book website, http://globalsense.com.

Please tell hem how to modify the code for blockquotes in two ways.

1) Show italics.

2) Show paragraph breaks.

Ideally, I’d like a way to make these css changes in a way that will survive theme upgrades.

Thanks!
    Judah

The only way of Free Version is to edit the Theme Coding which we don’t encourage. Pro and Extend Versions have Theme Options to do these.

Judah Freed
    Participant

I have already modified or customized the theme, and I really do not wish to rebuild my site from scratch with a new download of Business Line (not Small Business), nor do I have $100 a year to spare right now for a membership.

Therefore, could you please you either let me pay a modest fee for help with customizing the code for the site I have already built or else just tell me how to modify the code on my existing site to allow blockquote italics and paragraph breaks. The second options is my preferred route, of course.

Thank you

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from judah on May 28, 2013, 01:23
    I have already modified or customized the theme, and I really do not wish to rebuild my site from scratch with a new download of Business Line (not Small Business), nor do I have $100 a year to spare right now for a membership.

Therefore, could you please you either let me pay a modest fee for help with customizing the code for the site I have already built or else just tell me how to modify the code on my existing site to allow blockquote italics and paragraph breaks. The second options is my preferred route, of course.

Thank you

As it will require custom coding and that is not covered by our Free Member’s support policy you can take the Custom Service Opportunity.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.