D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

More posts on home page

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions More posts on home page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tamara Thomas
    Participant

Hello,
    I am using your Small Business free wordpress theme and I am trying to show more than 2 posts on the scrolling section and the bottom of the home page. How might I go about increasing the number of posts that are shown at a time? Thank you in advance!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from samarasmom on November 18, 2012, 02:19
    Hello,
    I am using your Small Business free wordpress theme and I am trying to show more than 2 posts on the scrolling section and the bottom of the home page. How might I go about increasing the number of posts that are shown at a time? Thank you in advance!

The FREE Version can show only 2 slides and 01 sliding effect. You can use the Pro Version to increase the number of slides and change the slide effect. You will find the theme option to increase the number of posts too.

Thanks

Tamara Thomas
    Participant

Thank you. Is that the same for the amount of posts that can be seen in the blog? The free version wont show all of the posts in the blog?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from samarasmom on November 19, 2012, 05:37
    Thank you. Is that the same for the amount of posts that can be seen in the blog? The free version wont show all of the posts in the blog?

You can set a blog page separately. Please select a blog page.

Miguel Da Silva
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from d5creation on November 19, 2012, 09:12

You can set a blog page separately. Please select a blog page.

Sorry, but would have to create another wordpress on host I use? Ando with the same question that and only get to see my post by searching for the post echos by the author. I have the same issue that you mentioned.

Giuseppe Negro
    Participant

I have tha same problem. Only three post on front page and i have the extended pro version. need to see at last 5 posts! Thanks in advance

Giuseppe Negro
    Participant

..and the “Stick this post to the front page” function don’t work…

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from msgstudio on January 9, 2013, 01:47
    I have tha same problem. Only three post on front page and i have the extended pro version. need to see at last 5 posts! Thanks in advance

Hello,

For Pro and Extend Version you can set at least 05 Posts in front page. You will find Theme Options to set the number of posts. Besides these please don’t forget to check the box under the editor during Post Editing or Creating.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.