D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

mouse over color at main menu of smallbusiness pro

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support mouse over color at main menu of smallbusiness pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard van Leeuwen
    Participant

When I create a drop down menu for the main menu of small business pro, the first drop down shows the mouse over colour for all menu items, while the last menu “onze partners” works fine.
    See my test website http://zteams.effsec.nl. The drop down for “home” is not correct, the drop down for “Onze partners” works fine. How can I solve this issue?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from effsec on June 28, 2013, 15:28
    When I create a drop down menu for the main menu of small business pro, the first drop down shows the mouse over colour for all menu items, while the last menu “onze partners” works fine.
    See my test website http://zteams.effsec.nl. The drop down for “home” is not correct, the drop down for “Onze partners” works fine. How can I solve this issue?

We see that you have customized the color styling. This was any mistake of that customization. We can suggest/assist you for any problem in default state of the Theme.

Richard van Leeuwen
    Participant

I reset the style.css, but there is the same problem. I also updated to version 1.7, still the same problem.
    I just saw that when I login as a contributor and go to another page, the menu colors are working correct. Only the main page stays the same.
    I have changed menu item urls to correct locations. Now those correct configured menu items are using the correct colors. Only the items which redirect to the main page are colored red. So the problem is solved

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from effsec on July 5, 2013, 01:02
    I reset the style.css, but there is the same problem. I also updated to version 1.7, still the same problem.
    I just saw that when I login as a contributor and go to another page, the menu colors are working correct. Only the main page stays the same.
    I have changed menu item urls to correct locations. Now those correct configured menu items are using the correct colors. Only the items which redirect to the main page are colored red. So the problem is solved

Good to know that your problem has been solved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.