D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Multiple front pages

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Multiple front pages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ozren Doblanovic
    Participant

Hi guys,i love your theme,but i cant figure something out or there isnt an option for that.
    Anyways so what i want to do is,create a multilanguage site with 3 front pages.
    Here is my site so u can compare
    http://odrzavanje-grobova.com/
    What i want to do is to have 3 of the same front pages but on diffrent language.
    When u go to main page and you can see 4 pictures next ot each other,i find it great that you can change the picture,text and make them link to other pages,that is just what i need,but i cant do that for other 2 front pages.

The goal is to have total of 15 pages on site,5 for each language with 1 being front page
    So if you were on english front page,the only way to get to other 4 english pages would be by clicking on the pictures or text below.And that is what i want to do for 2 other languages.

Is there a way to do that?
    Thx

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Yes you can use your own or any language. You can use separate domains or separate sub domains or separate locations for individuality WordPress and theme installation. In every installations you will use the same menu locations and items for link to each other.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.